Time is TBD|
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House
Psychology for Sales
In this one-day course, you’ll gain valuable insights into the psychology of selling that will help you make the most of every customer interaction.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House, Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4BX, UK
About the Event
About This Course
According to Forbes, “people do business with people they like”. But how do you know what will make your potential customers like you? In this one-day course, you’ll gain valuable insights into the psychology of selling that will help you make the most of every customer interaction.
You’ll learn how different ‘business personas’ can influence the way people make decisions and interact with others. You’ll discover how to quickly establish someone’s business persona and adapt your style accordingly. You’ll gain insight into your own style and learn how others perceive you – and you’ll find out how to build on your strengths and adapt naturally when there may be a ‘conflict of style’.
This course has been tailored for individuals in sales and account management roles but would be suitable for anyone with an interest in business psychology and influencing stakeholders.
- Learn about different business personas
- Understand how different personas can influence how you should approach sales
- Recognise the language and behaviour cues to look for when engaging with customers
- Gain insight into your own style and learn how to adapt this to different situations
- Ongoing support from our online resources and a network of peers
Delegate Ticket£395.00+£9.88 service fee