Project Management for Commissioning and Procurement
Time & Location
About the Event
For experienced contract managers and organisations with good foundations in place, this one-day intermediate course will help to develop your skills and embed good contract management practice consistently across your team, department or organisation. You’ll build your knowledge of the key activities that support good contract management and learn how to move from managing a process to managing supplier relationships.
Delegates on this course will typically have attended our Establishing Effective Contract Management course.
- Understand the phases of the commissioning and procurement cycles and how to plan for them
- Understand the role of the commissioner and the project skills you need to succeed
- Understand the roles of stakeholders and how to work effectively with other teams like finance, procurement and legal
- Be familiar with different project management methods and when to use them
- Understand the potential of Agile project management techniques and how to apply them
- Understand when and how to incorporate service user input through user-centred design techniques
- Delegate Ticket£395£3950£0