Time is TBD|
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House
Project Management for Commissioning and Procurement
Build your knowledge of contract management best practice and learn techniques for better relationship management in this one-day course for experienced contract managers.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House, Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4BX, UK
About the Event
For experienced contract managers and organisations with good foundations in place, this one-day intermediate course will help to develop your skills and embed good contract management practice consistently across your team, department or organisation. You’ll build your knowledge of the key activities that support good contract management and learn how to move from managing a process to managing supplier relationships.
Delegates on this course will typically have attended our Establishing Effective Contract Management course.
- Understand the phases of the commissioning and procurement cycles and how to plan for them
- Understand the role of the commissioner and the project skills you need to succeed
- Understand the roles of stakeholders and how to work effectively with other teams like finance, procurement and legal
- Be familiar with different project management methods and when to use them
- Understand the potential of Agile project management techniques and how to apply them
- Understand when and how to incorporate service user input through user-centred design techniques
Delegate Ticket£395.00+£9.88 service fee