Introduction to Public Procurement
Time & Location
About the Event
About This Course
Public sector contracts are worth an estimated £260 billion per year. But, for many organisations, it can be difficult to know where to start. It’s not always obvious where to find these opportunities and the bidding process can be a minefield of complexity.
Our one-day introduction to public procurement demystifies the process. With insider advice and tips from expert seminar leaders who work in public sector buying roles, you’ll leave the day with a better understanding of how to access public sector contract opportunities.
The course includes a practical bid-readiness workshop, looking at what accreditations, documents and supporting information you’ll need to start bidding for contracts.
- Understand how the public sector buys goods, works and services
- Know where to find public sector contract opportunities
- Understand the different types of procurement process and what they mean for your bid
- A bid-readiness checklist to get you prepared for opportunities
- Delegate Ticket£395£3950£0