Time is TBD|
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House
Establishing Market Insight
Whether you’re looking to increase revenues from traded services or deliver innovation through contracts, understanding the market is key.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House, Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4BX, UK
About the Event
About This Course
Whether you’re looking to increase revenues from traded services or deliver innovation through contracts, understanding the market is key. The ability to analyse key supply and demand markets with a commercial lens is one of the most vital – and most neglected – capabilities for the modern local authority.
In this one-day introductory course, you’ll gain a strong foundation of knowledge to build upon. You’ll learn the relevance and importance of market insight for effective decision making and the key tools and techniques involved. You’ll understand the key stages of the process, from gathering information, analysing it to refine into insight and applying it to commercial decision making. You’ll be introduced to key tools and techniques used for effective market analysis and you’ll have ongoing support to apply these in your role.
- Understand the importance of insight-based decision making and know the key terms, tools and techniques
- Know where to look for reliable sources of market intelligence
- Understand the key stages of the insight process, from gathering information to refining it into insight
- Know how to use key analytical tools like Porter’s 5 Forces and Product Portfolio Analysis
- Understand how your customers and suppliers perceive you – and how to influence this
- Ongoing support from our online resources and a network of peers
Delegate Ticket£395.00+£9.88 service fee