Establishing Effective Contract Management
Time & Location
About the Event
About This Course
Ideal as an introduction for new contract managers or those who want to add some formal learning to their hands-on experience, this one-day course will guide delegates through the principles underlying good contract management.
You’ll learn about the different phases of the contract management process and the key activities that support them. You’ll leave the day with a contract management plan to help you apply what you’ve learned when you’re back on the job.
- Understand contract management and where it fits in the commissioning and procurement cycles
- Understand the role of the contract manager and the technical knowledge and soft skills you need to succeed
- Understand the key activities and tools to effectively manage contracts
- A basic contract management plan and the confidence to build on this while back on the job
- A personal development plan, to map out the further skills and experience you need to build your knowledge and confidence
- Ongoing support from a network of peers we’ll introduce you to at the event
- Delegate Ticket£395£3950£0