Embedding Effective Contract Management
Time & Location
About the Event
For experienced contract managers and organisations with good foundations in place, this one-day intermediate course will help to develop your skills and embed good contract management practice consistently across your team, department or organisation. You’ll build your knowledge of the key activities that support good contract management and learn how to move from managing a process to managing supplier relationships.
Delegates on this course will typically have attended our Establishing Effective Contract Management course.
- A detailed understanding of the key activities and tools to effectively manage contracts
- Understand how to drive added value and innovation
- Understand how to effectively management relationships in contracts
- Understand the tools and techniques for dispute resolution
- Be familiar with negotiation techniques
- A detailed contract management plan and the knowledge and confidence to tailor this to your contracts and suppliers
- A personal development plan to take your knowledge, technical and soft skills to the next level
- Ongoing support from a network of peers we’ll introduce you to at the event
- Delegate Ticket£395£3950£0