Time is TBD|
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House
Embedding Effective Contract Management
Build your knowledge of contract management best practice and learn techniques for better relationship management in this one-day course for experienced contract managers.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House, Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4BX, UK
About the Event
For experienced contract managers and organisations with good foundations in place, this one-day intermediate course will help to develop your skills and embed good contract management practice consistently across your team, department or organisation. You’ll build your knowledge of the key activities that support good contract management and learn how to move from managing a process to managing supplier relationships.
Delegates on this course will typically have attended our Establishing Effective Contract Management course.
- A detailed understanding of the key activities and tools to effectively manage contracts
- Understand how to drive added value and innovation
- Understand how to effectively management relationships in contracts
- Understand the tools and techniques for dispute resolution
- Be familiar with negotiation techniques
- A detailed contract management plan and the knowledge and confidence to tailor this to your contracts and suppliers
- A personal development plan to take your knowledge, technical and soft skills to the next level
- Ongoing support from a network of peers we’ll introduce you to at the event
Delegate Ticket£395.00+£9.88 service fee