Effective Bid Writing
Time & Location
About the Event
About This Course
Learn how write clear and compelling proposals in this one-day course on effective bid writing. You’ll learn how to interpret a brief to understand the requirements, helping you to focus your efforts in the areas of most value to the customer. You’ll discover how to structure your bids to communicate in a relevant and logical way – telling the best possible story about your business and proposal. You’ll learn about the psychology behind bid reading, discovering how to write and present your proposal for maximum impact. Full of practical examples and activities, you’ll leave this course with the confidence to write proposals that get your message across clearly.
This course is suitable for any organisation that wants to improve the quality of its bids and proposals – whether for commercial contracts or grant funding opportunities.
- Understand how to interpret a brief to know where to focus your efforts
- Understand how to structure proposals to communicate in a relevant and logical way
- Understand how evaluators read proposals and to how present yours for maximum impact
- Know how to communicate complex information in a concise and meaningful way
- Ongoing support from a network of peers we’ll introduce you to at the event
Trainer - Susan Calthorpe
Susan helped clients win more than £100 million worth of funding or business last year.
She has written for a living for more than 30 years, and firmly believes that you never stop learning when it comes to the written word. She spends half her live writing and the other half training others to write, hoping to pass on best practice in a way that’s easily understood and applied
- Delegate Ticket£395£3950£0