Time is TBD|
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House
Building the Future: Investing for Commercial Return and Public Good
This one day course is full of practical tips and best practice case studies, you’ll learn about the risks of commercial investment and how to navigate them.
Time & Location
Time is TBD
etc.venues Moorgate Bonhill House, Bonhill House, 1-3 Bonhill St, Shoreditch, London EC2A 4BX, UK
About the Event
About This Course
This one-day seminar event focuses on how to make commercial investments responsibility and sustainably, for the public good.
Full of practical tips and best practice case studies, you’ll learn about the risks of commercial investment and how to navigate them. With a particular focus on land and property investment, we’ll explore what has gone right and wrong in the sector – and how you can learn from both its successes and its failures. With expert legal and financial advisers on hand, we’ll guide you through the legislative and regulatory considerations to give you a thorough understanding of the landscape. You’ll discover how the right investments, built on sound business cases and linked to your existing strategic priorities, cannot only generate a long-term financial return but protect vital services to your communities.
This seminar is suitable for senior officers, decision makers, Elected Members and Trustees.
- Understand the context for commercial investments in the public sector
- Discover opportunities to generate a financial return while protecting and improving local public services
- Learn from what others have gotten right and wrong
- Access expert legal and financial advice
- Be able to clearly articulate the benefits of commercial investment and its link to your existing priorities
Delegate Ticket£395.00+£9.88 service fee