Better Business Cases
Time & Location
About the Event
For experienced business analysts and project managers, this one-day intermediate course will develop your skills and help you and your organisation to produce a better class of business case. You’ll consolidate your existing knowledge and learn new tools and techniques to develop your ability to write a compelling case for change.
Delegates on this course will typically have attended our Business Case Basics course.
- Understand advanced techniques for stakeholder engagement, based on personal styles
- Know the difference between risks, issues and dependencies and how to manage them
- Understand how to identify and manage risks based on the BowTie method
- Know how to cost your business case and calculate the return on investment
- Know how to undertake a sensitivity analysis and plan for different scenarios
- An awareness of techniques to present your case for change with impact
About the Trainer: Ed Gurney
Ed Gurney is a transformation programme manager with 12 years’ experience of developing and implementing business cases in the public sector. He has led projects and programmes for back-office and frontline services, from property services to adult social care. In his current role as Business Change Programme Manager for Thames Valley Police, he is responsible for a multi-million pound portfolio of digital transformation projects.
- Delegate Ticket£395£3950£0